Please read these terms carefully as they are the terms under which the customer ( " you " ) agrees to purchase products ( " the products " ) from The Recycle Works Limited trading a The Recycle Works ( " the Company " ). No other terms or representations shall form part of these terms unless agreed in writing between you and the Company. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
We are The Recycle Works Limited. Our registered office address is Unit 1, Bee Mill, Ribchester, Nr Longridge, PR3 3XJ, UK. You can telephone us on +44 (0)1254 820088 and fax us on +44 (0)1254 820066.
If you have any complaints about our service or any products you purchase from us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the address above.
Purchasing from us
- Ordering at The Recycle Works is fast and secure. To place your order follow the steps indicated on-line.
- The appearance of the products on this website is an invitation to you to make an offer for their purchase by placing an order with the Company. The Company has the right to refuse orders and no contract will subsist between you and the Company unless and until the Company accepts your order by e-mail (whether or not you receive that e-mail) and dispatches the products to you.
- The products are subject to availability. If the Company does not supply the products to you for any reason, the Company will not charge you for these products and will refund any money already paid. However the Company will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if the Company does not supply the products.
- You do not own the products until we receive payment in full.
- Despite the fact that any contract relating to orders placed through this website is concluded over the Internet, we each agree that it has been concluded in the United Kingdom in writing. Any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with English law and we each irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We endeavour to dispatch your order to you within 7 working days (not including UK Bank Holidays) of the date you place your order although, because delay is sometimes outside of the Company's control, time of delivery shall not be of the essence. As such, the Company shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in the delivery of the products. If you have not received the products within 28 days you may contact the Company by email quoting your order reference number and cancel that order. The Company will refund any money paid by you in relation to that order.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the products on receipt. The Company will not be liable for loss or damage during transit unless you notify the Company of the nature of the damage within 7 days of the date of delivery. The liability of the Company will be limited to the replacement of products damaged or lost, and will credit the customer with the value of lost or damaged products at the Company's discretion. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for consequential loss or damage arising from loss or damage occurring in the course of carriage.
Pricing, Your Right to Cancel & Returns
- The prices for the products are as indicated on the website and these prices include any applicable sales tax and duty.
- The cost of any order must be paid by you up-front by a credit or debit card acceptable to the Company.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down. If for this, or any other reason a product is not acceptable or required, the Company must be notified in writing within 14 working days, and the product may be returned for a full refund to your credit/debit card account. The product must be returned within 14 working days of the cancellation and be as new. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The Company's liability in respect of any defective product is limited to its replacement and its cost of return.
- Should you wish to return an unwanted item, please be aware that the cost of returning unwanted goods will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- The Company will not be held liable for the loss in transit of any returned item(s). We advise you to ensure the products are adequately insured during any return journey. We would also advise you to use a courier or Special Delivery post if you are unable to deliver the products personally.
- Failure by the Company to enforce any of these terms will not affect its rights to enforce any of these terms at any time in the future. If at any time any of these terms or part of a term are/is found to be invalid or unlawful by any court then such term or part term shall be deemed severed from these terms and the remaining terms shall be deemed valid and subsisting. These terms are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. The Company advises you to print and keep safe a copy of these terms.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.